Best selling author, thriving entrepreneur, dynamic speaker and coach, and world class trainer Cornelia Shipley is known for empowering people to achieve their peak performance, strategically plan for the future and ultimately create a life and work that REALLY work!
A sought after professional development expert her strategies and methods have been showcased on FOX 5 News, CBS Radio, Radio One, INC.com, the Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Washington Post, The LA Times, and The Sydney Herald among others.
She is the author of the International Best Seller Design Your Life: How to Create a Meaningful Life, Advance Your Career and Live Your Dreams and will release her second book Empowered: Strategies for Executive Level Success in 2017.
Episode #66: Cornelia Shipley
- How Cornelia became a Work @ Home RockStar
- How to work from home with your spouse
- You have to clarify what needs to happen to earn a living and also to live a life
- How to set boundaries and work with kids at home with you
- Be slow to hire, be quick to fire!
- Culture eats strategy for breakfast every day
- Hire friends as “brand ambassadors”
- How podcasts and audiobooks can help motivate you