Even as a young girl, I loved bringing a business to life and watch it grow. Other girls wanted to babysit, while I worked out the percentage I could charge for getting them jobs and managing them. A lemonade stand was not a “fun” way to waste a summer afternoon, it was a very serious business involving customer acquisition and profit margins. I was born an entrepreneur, and I believe you are either born that way or you’re not. I see an opportunity, and I have no other choice but to create the business capitalize on that opportunity.
Episode #64: One Click Lindsey
- How Lindsey became a Work @ Home RockStar
- She shares some of her biggest mistakes
- You definitely don’t need your family and friends to support your business in order to get started
- Listen to podcasts to find coaches/mentors that you connect with
- We talk about working out and motivation
- HUGE tips for making a relationship work while working from home