Julie Stoian is a full-time digital marketing consultant and tech coach, web designer and blogger, trainer and teacher, making her mark on the Internet with several blogs and websites. An award winning lifestyle blogger as well, she was chosen as Anderson Cooper’s blogger of the day in 2012 and appeared on Anderson Live several times, as well as BBC World Have Your Say. She’s been interviewed in the New York Times and Washington Post regarding social media, and runs several successful groups and workshops for entrepreneurs who need help with online tech and strategy. Off the Internet, she is a mom of four, a musician, foodie, and theater buff.
Episode #51 : Julie Stoian
- Julie shares an incredible system to manage working from home with kids at home and getting all your work done
- Incredible advice for hiring freelancers… Focus on finding effective communicators who are willing to learn
- Julie has a theory when hiring… if you are looking for cheap, fast and good, you will only get 2 of 3
- Julie shares her story about how she went from a part-time business owner to a full-time business owner
- How to go from $1000 a month to $5000 a month