Diane Gardner is an expert tax coach, Quilly award recipient, and best-selling author whose proactive planning approach gives clients a leg up on Uncle Sam and helps them dodge the tax bullet. Diane saves small business clients between $5,000 and $50,000 in as little as 60 minutes! Her tax coaching sessions have resulted in a combined savings of over $800,000 to-date — hard-earned profits small business owners would have given to the government by overpaying taxes. Leaving no deduction or credit unexamined, Diane ensures professionals like you pay the least amount of taxes allowed by law. As a licensed Enrolled Agent, Diane prepares returns and helps taxpayers nationwide maximize profits and tax savings. She is a Certified Profit First Professional, an Accredited Tax Preparer and has elite certification as a Certified Tax Coach. Diane is the co-author of the best-selling books, Stand Apart and Why Didn’t My CPA Tell Me That? She has also authored six other books including her newest, Stop Overpaying Your Taxes! 11 Ways Entrepreneurs Overpay and How to Stop it Now! She created the nationwide Get Off the Wheel Practice Management Solutions for Accountants and leads the Business Breakthrough Mastermind Group in her hometown of Rathdrum, Idaho. Diane enjoys spending time with her husband, daughter and grandson in her spare time. She is active in her church, community organizations and several local Chambers of Commerce.
Episode #55 : Diane Gardner
- Diane shares her experience working from home with a small child at home
- She shares some tips about hiring family and some tax advantages of doing so
- How to start your business? Do you need a tax number or corporation or can you just start? (note: just start!)
- Things you can write off! 🙂
- Ideas on how to write off medical expenses.
- Pension plan ideas for those who are self-employed
- How hiring a tax coach can actually MAKE you money